Who Are We?
The Intercession Ministry is the engine room of our church. The mission is to exemplify and foster an atmosphere of prayer in the church, and to pray for our church, our community and beyond.
- Prayer: Daily communion with the Lord fosters a heart that selflessly lifts up the needs of others.
- Worship: Jesus taught his disciples to, first, pray, “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name” (Matthew 6:9). As such, we begin every meeting offering God sacrifices of praise and thanksgiving.
- God’s Word: The chief authority in the life of every Christ-follower, we make the declaring of God’s word a priority in every meeting.
- Fellowship and Refreshments: “How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!” (Psalm 133:1). How much more pleasant it is when there is refreshments involved! Man does not live on bread alone, but God does give us our daily bread, with the intent that we enjoy it together.
- Family: We gather together as God’s family to pray.
What to expect
What better way to spend a Tuesday morning than seeking the face of God! A devoted group of believers meets every Tuesday morning at 10:00am to do just that. We invite all to come and join us as we worship and lift up the needs of others.
The Intercession Ministry is a place to learn how to pray and see what God can do as a group of people come together to intercede for the individual, the church and the world. Each week, we set aside time to pray specifically for the prayer requests that members and visitors submit, and other needs as they arise.
Whether a first-time visitor or a regular attendee, you will be met by warm and friendly faces upon your arrival to the building. If you happen to come early, you will have time to just sit, read or pray before we convene. No need to rush out after our meeting! We would love to connect with you over refreshments afterwards.
We look forward to seeing you soon!